The votes are in from our readers and these are the top 100+social marketing tools submitted by you!
1. Social Mention: http://www.socialmention.com/ A Powerful Tool to listen to your Social Media Landscape.
2. Board Reader: http://boardreader.com/ A specific discussion board for Social Media Marketing.
3. Addict-o-matic: http://addictomatic.com/ A general discussion board for Social Media Marketing.
4. People Browsr: http://peoplebrowsr.com/ Provide a Very Big Database and Social Analytics Platform.
1. Know em?: http://knowem.com/ Allows you to check for the use of your brand, product, personal name or username instantly on over 500 popular and emerging social media websites.
2. Checkusernames.com: http://checkusernames.com/ Allows you to check the availability of your brand or username on 160 popular Social Networking and Social Bookmarking websites.
3. Similar Sites: http://www.similarsites.com/ Improves your browsing experience with Sites like the ones you’re looking for.
4. Similar Site Search: http://www.similarsitesearch.com/ Helps you find similar and alternative websites. 2
5. Sites Like: http://www.siteslike.com/ Find similar Websites in a solid database of Sites.
6. Alltop: http://alltop.com/ A huge Online Magazine Rack.
7. Meltwater Icerocket: http://www.icerocket.com/ Powerful Advanced Blog Research Tool.
8. Klout: https://klout.com/home Find precious Shared Content.
9. Kred: http://kred.com/ Find the most popular Shared Content and Ideas.
10. Top Similar Sites: http://www.topsimilarsites.com/ A Free tool that helps you to find similar sites to any site!
11. Group High: http://www.grouphigh.com/ A Software than helps you identify influential blogs, automate research, and measure engagement to make outreach marketing more successful.
12. Tagboard: https://tagboard.com/ Uses hashtags to search for and collect public social media within seconds of being posted to networks like Twitter and Facebook.
13. Crowd Ratio: http://crowdratio.com/ Discover facts about the people that follows and likes you.
1. Flickr: http://flickr.com/ The Best Free Online Photo Sharing Platform out there.
2. New.Pixable.com: http://new.pixable.com/ Pinterest-style image aggregator based on your networks and interests.
3. Pixabay: http://pixabay.com/ Find & Share Awesome Free Online Photos.
4. Compfight: http://compfight.com/ Locate the visual inspiration you need.
5. Feedly: http://feedly.com/ Gathers all your favorite sites in one place.
6. Scoop.it: http://www.scoop.it/ Discover, curate and publish great content to get visibility online.
7. Social Media Image Maker: http://www.autreplanete.com/ap-social-mediaimage-maker/ To resize and retouch your social media images.
8. Pocket: https://getpocket.com/ Allow to consume and save a wide variety of online articles.
9. PowToon: http://www.powtoon.com/ Create Animated Videos and Presentations.
1. Sprout Social: http://sproutsocial.com/ A Management & Engagement Platform for Social Business.
2. IntenseDebate: http://intensedebate.com/ A feature-rich comment system for WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr and many other blogging/CMS platforms.
3. Zoom Sphere: http://www.zoomsphere.com/ Find fresh social discussions, enter into them, join the discussion, interact and convert disussing in your fans.
4. Swayy: http://www.swayy.co/ Helps you discover the most engaging content to share with your audience on social media based on their interests and engagement.
5. Post Planner: http://www.postplanner.com/ Schedule viral Facebook posts to ALL your Pages in less time.
6. Rignite: http://www.rignite.com/ Grow your following, boost engagement, and win sales.
7. Slide Share: http://www.slideshare.net/ Share what you know and love through presentations, infographics, documents and more.
8. Cloze: https://www.cloze.com/ A Free App that helps you keep track of the people that are important to you.
9. IFTTT: https://ifttt.com/dashboard Share the content in a number of portals, but publishing only one post.
10. Woobox: https://woobox.com/ Helps you easily create powerful contests, sweepstakes, coupons, and more to grow your fans and amplify your marketing.
1. Conversation Score: http://cscore.recommend.ly/ Discover any Facebook Page’s influence, engagement and performance.
2. LikeAlyzer: http://likealyzer.com/ Provides you with recommendations and feedback on your company’s presence on Facebook.
3. Agora Pulse: http://www.agorapulse.com/ High Quality Facebook Applications, Analytics and CRM.
4. Facebook Pages Manager: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/facebook-pagesmanager/id514643583?mt=8 Helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
5. Facebook Insights: https://www.facebook.com/insights The first Facebook Analytics Tools.
6. Short Stack: http://www.shortstack.com/ Run contests and promotions from anywhere. Generate leads. Increase revenue.
7. Pagemodo: http://www.pagemodo.com The easiest way to customize and manage a Facebook Page – no design or coding skills required.
8. Motofanpages: http://www.motofanpages.com/ Create in 3 Easy Steps a Professional Facebook Fanpage.
9. Edgerank Checker: http://edgerankchecker.com/ Comprehensive and straightforward Facebook Pages analytics.
URL Tracking Shortener
1. Bitly: https://bitly.com/ A must-have for marketers to fuel branding, engagement, and understanding in the connected world.
2. Google URL Shortener: http://goo.gl/ A public Analytics Clicks Tool.
1. TagDef: http://tagdef.com/ Powerful Tool to analyse Twitter Hashtags.
2. TweetDeck: https://about.twitter.com/products/tweetdeck The most powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
3. Twitter Counter: http://twittercounter.com/ Provides statistics of Twitter usage and tracks over 94 million users and counting.
4. Twazzup: http://www.twazzup.com/ Real-time Monitoring and Analytics for Twitter.
5. Tweriod: http://www.tweriod.com/ Tweriod gives you the best times to tweet.
6. Hashtags.org: http://www.hashtags.org/ A huge online platform to organize the world’s Hashtags.
7. Manage Flitter: http://www.manageflitter.com/ Provides you with a set of easy to use tools to empower you to work smarter and faster with Twitter. 5
8. Followerwonk: http://followerwonk.com/ Helps you explore and grow your social graph.
9. Commun: http://commun.it/ Give Your Twitter Community a Professional Boost & Management.
10. Back Tweets: http://backtweets.com/ Search for links on Twitter.
11. Tweetbeep: http://tweetbeep.com/ Free Twitter Alerts by Email.
12. Rite Tag: http://ritetag.com/ Better hashtags get your tweets found and shared.
13. Twitalyzer: http://www.twitalyzer.com/5/index.asp Provides one-click access to the richest body of metrics for Twitter accounts available today.
14. Twitter Showdown: http://create.visual.ly/graphic/twitter-showdown Allows users to compares any two Twitter accounts head-to-head.
1. YouTube Keyword Tool: https://www.youtube.com/keyword_tool YouTube Content Optimization & Idea Research Tool.
2. YouTube Capture: https://www.youtube.com/capture Create beautiful movies on the go, wherever you are.
3. Next Creator: https://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/next-creator.html A flagship development program designed to help up-and-coming channels refine their skills and learn what it takes to get to the next level.
4. YouTube RSS Feed Tool: http://commandotubetools.com/youtube-rss-feed-tool/ It will auto generate the 4 essential YouTube RSS feeds: Playlist RSS Feeds, Video RSS Feeds, Favorites RSS Feeds and Channel RSS Feeds.
1. Pinterest Analytics: http://business.pinterest.com/en/analytics Helps businesses track how people are interacting with pins from their business profiles.
2. Quozio: http://quozio.com/ Create cool quotation pins for Pinterest.
3. Tail Wind: http://www.tailwindapp.com/ A new standard in Pinterest Analytics, Management and Marketing. Monitor Pinterest Activity, Discover Great Content and Engage your Community.
1. Hootsuite: http://www.hootsuite.com/ One of the Best Social Media Management Tools available to business owners.
2. Postific: http://www.postific.com/ New Social Media Management Tool with continuous Updates.
3. Buffer: http://bufferapp.com Helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once.
4. Disqus: https://disqus.com/ A powerful Blog Comment Management Tool.
5. Socialoomph: https://www.socialoomph.com/ Easily schedule updates, find quality people to follow, and monitor social media activity.
6. Zapier: https://zapier.com/ Connects the web apps you use to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks. 7. Netvibes: http://www.netvibes.com The Dashboard of Everything: Social media, brand monitoring, news aggregation, data analytics and real-time intelligence.
8. Pluggio: https://plugg.io/ A secure, web-based system to help individuals, businesses, organizations and marketers easily grow and manage their social media profiles.
9. Only wire: https://onlywire.com/ The easy to mange up to 50 Social Madia Networks.
10. Talk Walker Alerts: http://www.talkwalker.com/alerts The best free and easy alternative to Google Alerts.
11. SocialPointer: http://www.socialpointer.com/ A Real-Time Social Media Marketing Platform.
1. Topsy: http://www.topsy.com/ Powerful search engine for Social Posts and Socially Shared Content.
2. Peer Index: http://www.peerindex.net Very useful Social Analitics Context Tool.
3. Social Baker: http://www.socialbakers.com/ Gain valuable insight on popular brands and places. 7
4. Unilyzer: http://www.unilyzer.com/ Measure the effectiveness of your social media programs an integrated web and social media dashboard.
5. Buzzsumo: http://buzzsumo.com/ Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor.
6. Talk Walker: http://www.talkwalker.com/en/social-media-analytics-search Powerful Social Media Analytics for Brands.
7. Trackur: http://www.trackur.com/ A very powerful & broad Social Media Monitoring Dashboard.
8. Quintly: https://www.quintly.com/ Professional Social Media Analytics.
9. Cyfe: http://www.cyfe.com Social media, analytics, marketing, sales, support, infrastructure… monitor everything.
10. Gaggle AMP: https://gaggleamp.com/ Amplify, analyze and boost your Social Media presence.
11. How Sociable: http://www.howsociable.com/ Measure the magnitude of your brand.
12. Keyhole: http://keyhole.co/ A powerful Real-time Tracking Platform.
13. Who Shared My Link: http://muckrack.com/whoshared/ Enter a URL and find out how out many times it was shared and which journalists & bloggers shared it.
14. Clicky: http://clicky.com Powerful Tool for Real Time Web Analytics.
15. Simple Measured: http://simplymeasured.com/free-social-media-tools#_ Get Free reports to analyze your brand across Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more.
16. Visually’s Google analytics: https://create.visual.ly/graphic/google-analytics An app that creates a custom infographic of your website’s activity and performance.
1. CircleCount: http://www.circlecount.com/ Monitor your Google+ activity and provides extensive statistics on your performance and influence.
2. Widgets Plus: http://widgetsplus.com/ Allows you to show the visitors of your blog or website that you have a Google+ account.
3. Recommended Users: http://www.recommendedusers.com/ Discover whom to add to your circles. 8
4. Steady Demand: http://www.steadydemand.com/ Get insight into your Google+ Brand Page search engine visibility with our new G+ Audit Tool.
1. IM Automator: http://www.imautomator.com Automated social bookmarking software that runs on auto-pilot.
2. Social ADR: http://socialadr.com/ A unique social media marketing service.
3. Tribe Pro: http://tribepro.com/ A genius content syndication platform designed to get your website massive exposure FAST by leveraging your precious time through the cutting-edge concept of “The Tribe.”
1. Iconosquare: http://iconosquare.com/ Key metrics about your Instagram account.
2. Followgram: http://followgram.me/ The most complete web interface to enjoy your Instagram photos.
3. Ink361: http://ink361.com/ Allows you to view photos and engage with other Instagram users.
1. Vine Client: https://www.vineclient.com/ Explore, Upload, Download, Share and Interact on Vine seamlessly using VineClient.
1. Numblr: http://tumblr.undercurrent.com/ Display your most popular posts, the originality of your content, note-to-post ratio, and more.