Facebook ads keyword and interests tool.
With 657 social shares that suggests that not many people know about it yet, which is a pity, as its a fantastic tool if your doing facebook ads!
Source: Facebook Ads Keyword Tool – Emarky
2. Keyword Wrapper
This is a Free Tool for anyone to use. Feel free to share via a link or twitter (@markkennedysem)
Source: AdWords Keyword Wrapping Tool | Program for BMM (Broad Modified), Broad, Phrase, & Exact Match Keyword Wrapper | SEOM
Get keyword ideas with Übersuggest the free keyword suggestion tool that makes good use of different suggest services.
How it works?
- Write a term in the box.
- Choose a language and a source. Übersuggest can get suggestions either from regular Web search or from search verticals like Shopping, News or Video (more to come).
- Übersuggest takes your base term, add a letter or a digit in front of it, and extracts suggestions for it.
- Click on each word to get further suggestions based on that term.
- Add each keyword to your basket clicking on the plus sign on its left.
- Add all visible keywords to your basket clicking on the large grey button.
With this free keyword tool you can instantly get thousands of keyword ideas from real user queries! Use the keywords to get inspiration for your next blog post, or to optimize your PPC campaigns.
Source: Keyword suggestion tool — Google suggest scraper — Übersuggest
4. Soovle multi platform keyword search
Soovle serves up common searches on a multitude of sites, including YouTube, Answers.com, and Amazon, in addition to the usual search engine subjects.
Source: Soovle – Let the web help.
5. Free Keyword Suggestion Tool
The WordStream keyword tool allows you to target certain niches (groups of related keywords), gives you further suggestions, and also allows you to group them based off of a common theme for easy ad group launches.
Source: WordStream’s Free Keyword Tool | Wordstream